• Css Template Preview
  • Css Template Preview
  • Css Template Preview
  • Css Template Preview

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

Seems like every winter, a news story breaks about an entire family killed by their faulty furnace, which spewed carbon monoxide while they slept and essentially suffocated everyone.  Carbon monoxide is known to be poisonous, and many people have monitors in their homes to ward off the danger.  Now research from Johns Hopkins led by Sylvain Dore has shown that inhalation of carbon monoxide at low levels can be beneficial following a stroke.

By: 123 MyMD